Header Ads

How to Grow a YouTube Channel (Without Investing Too Much Time)

 

How to Grow a YouTube Channel (Without Investing Too Much Time)

Growing a YouTube channel can be a daunting task. I’ve been working on mine for over a year and have found that the key to success is a well-thought-out email marketing, social media, and blog sharing campaign. I also believe that getting monetization is key. Here’s how my process works:


I start by creating an email campaign that targets potential subscribers. The campaign consists of several emails that are sent out over the course of a few weeks. The goal is to get people interested in my channel and motivated to subscribe.

I then share my videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I try to post about once a day, and I always include a link to my channel so viewers can easily subscribe.

Last but not least, I blog about my channel and share my latest videos.










No comments

Theme images by jangeltun. Powered by Blogger.